Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pinspiration

Since I haven't exactly gotten a handle on how to make everything the way I want through Blogger yet, I thought I would share a few of my favorite things I have found through Pinterest. You can find a link to my Pinterest on the side of the page. I love cooking, making, decorating new things. If only I had the time and money to do all the things I want...

Anyway let's see how I do with posting pictures on this thing!



Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
My mom is making these for dessert tonight, only were using green food dye instead of red in honor of an early St. Patrick's Day celebration.



This is a craft I definitely want to do! I have so many nail polishes, I'm particularly obsessed with OPI, and I want a great way to display them. This idea using a spice rack seems easy enough and something you can really make your own style.



I am moving into a new apartment in Providence in the summer and I am in search for the perfect bed. I really want a quilted tufted headboard. I especially love this entire bed frame in the same style and the fact that it is also a sleigh bed. All that it needs is some really fluffy blankets and pillows and I'll be good to go.




And finally a dress that I neeeed for my 21st birthday, even though it is still over 4 months away. To me it just screams I'm here and it's my birthday. I say that I need a lot of things, but they're just all going to have to wait until I get back from Spain because until then it's SAVE SAVE SAVE!

Hopefully I successfully added these pictures linked back to my pinterest (crossing my fingers). There is not much else to really talk about now since I have been home all week on my trimester/spring break. I am going back to Providence on Monday, so hopefully I will have new exciting things to post about there!

xoxo
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment