Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Hope You Dance

Today I was watching the college dance championships on TV. It made me really miss dancing and competing. I started dancing when I was only 4 years old. I started competing when I was 11. Then in high school I was accepted into a performing arts program as a dance major. Even my first two years at college I took a dance class every semester just to try to fill the void of dancing for hours every single day of my life for so many years. I haven't taken a dance class in a year and tonight jut made it very real. I have dance to thank for most of my best friends in life, and the most amazing memories with them.


For my own selfishness, I hope one day I have a little girl and that she loves dancing just as much as I did. That way I can experience it somewhat all over again (but not as a crazy mom like the ones on Dance Moms..although I have seen my fair share of crazy experiences like that in real life)

Having a passion in life is a great thing.
Embrace what you love.

xoxo
Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment