Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bootless


For Christmas I got the Enzo Angiolini "Zayra" Boot in black from Nordstrom.
My mom bought them for me during the Half-Yearly Sale which is actually the price that they're still on sale for now. I thought it was a good price for a good boot. Barely two months into wearing the boots, one starting to tear at the back above the heel. As I looked closer at the boots, I noticed a seam going all the way around. It's like the boot was made from two separate pieces and glued together so that it's just asking to come apart in that spot.

I took the boots back to Nordstrom and said that I didn't even want another pair of them because I knew it was just bound to happen again. Apparently I picked the wrong saleswoman to talk to about this. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Nordstrom and if I have the option of where to buy something I usually always pick Nordstrom to purchase it because of their excellent customer service. However, once in a while you get the salesperson that makes you feel like you're inconveniencing them for asking them to do their job. So finally after I got my boots returned through sighs and grunting that she was missing out on commission by helping me with my return, she told me she had no other boots to show me? I left the store and now I have no black leather boots. Not a happy camper. Does anyone know any good leather boots for a good price right now? I need to find a new pair I like soon or I am going to be tempted to buy new Spring sandals or something with the money and I know I need the boots more! Someone help!

xoxo
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment