Monday, March 5, 2012

Goodbye Garden State, Hello Ocean State

I am back in Providence! I hate driving for long periods, I get really bad RLS, but it feels good to be back and unpacked. I get such anxiety until I am completely unpacked at school, there is just not enough space to have bags all over the place. Classes start tomorrow, and I can't say that I didn't enjoy my week of not doing anything school related. Since it is March now and I am starting the Spring trimester I am dying to wear more spring-y clothes, but it is still going to be in the 30's tomorrow, so I think I am going to have to wait until a little later in the week. However, it didn't stop me from painting my nails a light spring-y green! It's not quite mint but it made me start thinking about all the new mint colored things that I am obsessed with!

OPI Gargantuan Green Grape




Source: tobi.com via Holly on Pinterest




Source: tobi.com via Holly on Pinterest













I am pretty tired from traveling today and my nails are just about dry so I think it's time to call it a night early since I have no time for naps with my new school schedule. I really love my naps, but I guess I'll live... haha maybe.

xoxo
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment