Friday, April 13, 2012

Catch Up!

I've been meaning and meaning to post but school just literally consumes my whole life lately! I did really well on my midterms so I guess it pays off but I really can't wait for summer! Last weekend I went home to spend Easter with my family and Passover with Andrew's. I like getting to celebrate different holidays and traditions (and I love me some homemade matzah ball soup). Also going home and Easter meant I got some new clothes!

Here's some of what I've been up to through pictures!


These are my favorite shoes lately. I love anything striped and these seersucker Sperrys are no exception.

Dying Easter eggs! My family has a tradition to "battle" our eggs. We ram them together until one person's egg cracks and then they lose.

Froyo because I officially whooped Andrew's butt in March Madness.

Beach & Boat Shoes <3

Andrew and I at the beach.

Lent is finally over! First time having ice cream again with this GIANT chipwhich. Go big or go home.


Hopefully I'll have time to post again sooner rather than later!


xoxo
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment